Wine Club Terms & Conditions
• Wine will be shipped three times per year (March, June & October) unless otherwise specified, shipping dates may vary depending on weather.
• Wine can be picked up from the tasting room and your delivery fee will be waived, please let us know prior to the billing date if you would like to pick up your wine.
• You will receive 4 bottles of Meyer Family Vineyards wine per shipment, there are no substitutions allowed for wine club selections.
• The following shipping rates apply to wine club shipments only:
within British Columbia $10.48 plus tax per shipment;
within Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba $15.71 plus tax per shipment;
within Ontario $19.47 plus tax per shipment;
within Quebec $20.95 plus tax per shipment;
within Atlantic Canada $19.13 plus tax per shipment;
within the Territories $23.57 plus tax per shipment;
• Due to vintage variation and production size, we reserve the right to change wines, price or allocations without notice.
• Meyer Family Vineyards will not be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred due to misdirected, re-routed or re-shipped wines.
• Wine will be shipped on a weekday during normal business hours and a signature by someone of legal drinking again will be required; therefore a business address is strongly recommended.
• Meyer Family Vineyards will not be responsible for delays in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
• Your credit card will be charged for your Wine Club shipment on the first of the month of shipping (ie. March 1st, June 1st or October 1st).
• Active wine club members will receive a 10% discount on wines purchased online or in our tasting room.
• You can change your package subscription at any time. If you have already paid for your shipment, the change will take effect on the following shipment.
• You can cancel your wine club subscription at any time and there are no cancellation fees. You can cancel your subscription by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Membership is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
• All members must be of legal drinking age.
• Your email address will be added to our database so that we can send you information regarding your shipping & information about special releases or promotions to our Wine Club members
• All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days from the order date for the order to be processed. Orders that are placed during the holiday season may experience some delay.
• We aim to have your wine delivered as soon as possible, although delivery times depend on the location of your delivery, the date the order was received and weather conditions.
• All orders are shipped Monday through Thursday and are delivered Monday through Friday during regular business hours. We do not ship on weekends or during statutory holidays.
• Someone of legal drinking age will be required to sign for the package, therefore a business address for shipping is strongly recommended.
• Orders are shipped via ATS Healthcare unless alternate arrangements are made. Some shipments may be sent with Fedex Ground or Canada Post (expedited parcel service) depending on the location of the delivery and time of year.
• Delivery times may be delayed if weather is too hot or too cold and we feel that there is a high chance of damaging the wine in transit.
• For your convenience we offer a flat rate shipping fee for online and phone orders as follows:
within British Columbia $10.48 plus tax (1-6 bottles), $20.95 plus tax (7+bottles);
within Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba $15.71 plus tax (1-6 bottles), $31.43 plus tax (7+bottles);
within Ontario $19.47 plus tax (1-6 bottles), $38.94 plus tax (7+bottles);
within Quebec $20.95 plus tax (1-6 bottles), $41.90 plus tax (7+bottles);
within Atlantic Canada $19.13 plus tax (1-6 bottles), $38.26 plus tax (7+bottles);
within the Territories $23.57 plus tax (1-6 bottles), $47.14 plus tax (7+bottles);
*Additional shipping fees may be required to some rural locations.
• We do not offer international shipping.
• Meyer Family Vineyards is not responsible for additional shipping charges incurred due to misdirected, re-routed or re-shipped wines.
• Meyer Family Vineyards is not responsible for delays in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
• Please provide your email address with your order so that we can email you information regarding your shipping and tracking details.
• Your email address will also be added to our email list and we will send you monthly e-newsletters and information on upcoming winery events and promotions. At any time if you wish to unsubscribe from our email list you simply have to click “unsubscribe” in the email you receive.
For questions or concerns regarding your shipping please email@example.com or call 250.497.8553
Terms & Conditions revised on: January 18, 2019